Video: Rana Daggubati expressed shock over health, life was in danger


Rana Daggubati, famous for her bravery.

Rana Daggubati Samantha Akkenini, popularly known as ‘Bahubali’, has made these revelations related to her health on the chat show. Samantha and her fans were overwhelmed by the shocking news about Runner’s own health.

  • News18
  • Latest version:November 23, 2020, 4:38 am IST

Mumbai Tamil actor Rana Daggubati became a Pan India star by playing the role of Valladeva in the blockbuster hit ‘Bahubali’. After playing this character, he has a distinct identity not only in India, but also in the international film world. Recently Rana Daggubati revealed about herself in a chat show that shocked everyone.

On the chat show he talked about his poor health. They reported that ‘they have faced a major health problem. At one point his health deteriorated so much that his life came back. Rana Daggubati has made these revelations related to her health on Samantha Akkeneni’s chat show. Samantha and the fans are overwhelmed when they hear about Runner’s traumatic health.

On the chat show, Rana said, ‘When your life is moving fast, suddenly a break button comes up. I had a BP problem, I had calcification around my heart, and my kidneys were failing. This condition has a 70% chance of stroke and bleeding and a 30% risk of death.

Earlier, India Today reported that Rana had shocked everyone by saying, “Say something?” I can’t see with my straight eyes at all. I can only see with one eye. Despite this problem, Rana has achieved a place from which to take inspiration. It is true that everyone greeted Rana with courage. Report I was told that Rana had this problem since childhood, he could not see it with the naked eye. Runner’s upcoming film ‘Hati Mere Saathi’ will be released in the month of Capricorn in 2021. It also stars Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Zoya Hussain. This film will be released in many languages.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *