‘Rabta’ director Dinesh Bijan said – Sushant did not pay Rs 17 crore to Hungary


Sushant Singh Rajput and the director of the film ‘Rabta’, Dinesh Bijan.

The Enforcement Directorate has reportedly found significant evidence of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. Evidence of this is being linked to Dinesh Bijan and his production company. In this case, Bijan’s response has caused panic.

  • News18
  • Latest version:November 21, 2020, 8:15 pm IST

Mumbai There are unfinished reports in the media that the main evidence of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death is the Enforcement Directorate’s direct link to producer Dinesh Bijan and his production company. A report said that Subrata was paid Rs 17 crore for the film ‘Rabta’. Bijan himself has made a statement in this regard.

Dinesh Bijan has played the role of Maddock Films for his production house. He said, ‘I did not give money to Sushant. The statement said, “Sushant Singh Rajput was not given a Maddock film and, as mentioned in the article, Sushant Singh did not receive an honorarium of Rs 1.17 crore in Hungary.”

All evidence has been handed over to the Enforcement Directorate
“We gave full credit for Sushant’s film ‘Rabta’,” he added. Sushant was honored in India. We have submitted all the evidence in this regard to the ED. All transactions related to the shooting of Hungary and its honor were done by T-Series. You can ask people in the T-series about it.‘Don’t spread rumors about our production house’
‘Maddock Films is a responsible company and we follow all the rules. India Today always brings the truth to the world, so we are sure that they will report the real facts soon. We have all the information in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput. Please do not spread rumors about our production house. Dinesh Bijan was supposed to come to India a few days ago. Since his corona virus test report came back positive, he is currently living there and will return to India in good health.

.

ED raids on director Dinesh Bijan’s home and office, payments for ‘Rabta’ questionable


6 days ago

  • Copy the link

‘Rabata’ was made by Dinesh Bijan with Sushant Singh Rajput, which flopped at the box office.

  • The ED has questioned Dinesh Bijan twice before
  • The case was filed after the FIR of Sushant’s father

Enforcement Directorate (ED) director-producer Dinesh Bijan, who is investigating money laundering in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case, raided his house and office. Bijan made the film ‘Rabta’ with Sushant Singh Rajput released in 2017. According to reports, there are questions about the money Vijayan paid to Sujanta for this film and the ED is investigating it.

According to the report, the ED had questioned Dinesh Bijan twice before. The investigating agency asked the filmmaker to share the payment documents and other details related to Sushant as the amount of signatures.

What’s the matter

In July, Sushant Singh Rajput’s KK Singh lodged an FIR with Patna’s Rajiv Nagar police station against Riya Chakraborty and her family members for inciting her son to commit suicide. In it, he spoke of a scam of Rs 15 crore from the actor’s bank account.

On July 31, ED filed a money laundering case against Riya, her father Indrajith, mother Sandhya, brother Shovik, Sushant’s manager Shruti Modi and house manager Samuel Miranda.

They have been questioned so far

In addition to Dinesh Bijan, more than two dozen people have been questioned, including Riya Chakraborty, his father Indrajith Chakraborty, brother Shovik Chakraborty, Sushant’s manager Shruti Modi, who runs the talent management company Corner Stone. According to what has been revealed so far in the investigation, there has been no direct transaction of any large amount from Sushant’s account to the rear account.

.

Bollywood celebrities including Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor have written notices in Muzaffarpur court – appeared in court on October 21


8 days ago

  • Copy the link

On June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput’s body was found hanging in his house. Three days later, Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha filed an application in Muzaffarpur to file a case against Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor and six others.

  • Strict court warning on notice – either present yourself or send it to your lawyer
  • The first call was made in October, when Salman’s lawyer was present

Bihar’s Muzaffarpur court has directed Bollywood celebs to appear in court in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. Judge Rakesh Malviya has ordered Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Sajid Nadiadwala, Ekta Kapoor, Bhushan Kumar and Dinesh Bijan to appear in court on October 21 or their lawyers, the report said. Send to record the statement.

First. E has been called October

Earlier, the court had asked celebrities including Salman Khan to appear at the hearing on October 30. Salman’s lawyer Saket Tiwari then went and presented his case. But there was no more spot. Now the court has sent notices to seven other celebrities. It said a unilateral order would be passed if they did not appear at the October 21 hearing.

8 people applied

On June 1, Muzaffarpur lawyer Sudhir Kumar Ojha applied to the court to file a case against eight people in the Sushant case. In his plea, Sudhir accused eight people, including Salman Khan, of forcing Sushant to commit suicide.

Sudhir alleged that Sushant was removed from about seven films and some of his films were not released. Because of all this, Sushant took suicidal steps. Sudhir had applied to the court to file cases against all the accused under sections 30, 30, 109, 504 and 506 of the IPC.

.