Richa Chada Bhola is keen to become a Punjabi, when will he shoot ‘Fukre-3’


Richa Chada

Richa Chadha, who plays local gangster Volley Punjaban in the film, said he can’t wait to start working on a sequel to the film.

Mumbai Actress Richa Chadha of ‘Fukre’ film series said on Wednesday that the shooting of “Fukre-3” will start in the second half of next year. Directed by Mrigdeep Singh Lamba, the film series features four Delhi friends who want to make easy money, starring Ali Fazal, Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma and Manjot Singh.

Chada, who plays local gangster Bholi Punjaban in the film, said he can’t wait to start working on a sequel to the film. The actress said in a statement, “We will start shooting in the second half of 2021. We have not been able to set a deadline yet …. It consists of my favorite people.” She said, “I like the huge wig. It’s the same set where I met Ali, so it’s even more special. I can’t wait to go set with my co-stars!”

Richa Chada, Payal Ghosh Dispute settlement, terms of consent of the file
Actresses Richa Chadha and Pawel Ghosh told the Bombay High Court on Wednesday that they had settled their dispute and filed a terms of consent under which Ghosh withdrew his statement against Chad and sought an unconditional apology. Chad is said to have filed a defamation suit against Ghosh last week for making “false, baseless, indecent and derogatory remarks” and demanding compensation. Chadha sought financial compensation as compensation in the application.

Ghosh had alleged rape against film director Anurag Kashyap and named two women, including Chada, in the case. Ghosh’s lawyer Nitin Satpute told Justice AK Menon that the two sides had settled the dispute by mutual consent and had filed an appeal in the matter. Ghosh said in a pledge note that he was withdrawing his statement against Chad and apologizing.

“Both sides have agreed that they will not sue each other in this case and no compensation will be demanded,” Satput told the High Court. At the same time, Chaddar’s lawyers Virendra Tuljapurekar and Sabina Bedi also said that the matter has been resolved. Justice Menon accepted this and dismissed the case against Ghosh.

Ghosh has uploaded a video against the case and a Telugu news channel and actor Kamal R. has made a statement against him. Khan was accused. Khan’s lawyer Manoj Gadkari told the court that the actor would not make any further statement but he wanted to fight the current case.

The bench then directed them to file an affidavit and decided to hold further hearing on the application six weeks later. Ghosh had lodged a complaint with the Versova police station on September 23, alleging that Kashyap had raped her in 2013.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *