Actress Kangana Ranaut said that she has lost two crore rupees. BMC should pay it – file photo
- On September 9, the BMC demolished the illegal construction of the Kangana Runat office in Pali Hill
- Kangana appealed to the High Court against the move, which was heard
A hearing was held in the Bombay High Court on Monday at Kangana Ranaut’s office against the BMC’s move. Meanwhile, the controversy over Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut’s ‘haramkhor’ statement was also disputed in the court. Kangana’s lawyer Birendra Saraf said that in the interview, Sanjay Raut had called Haramkhor a rooted. In this regard, Justice S. Kathawala said, “We also have a dictionary, if it means knot, then what is the meaning of the note.”
Saraf alleged that Sanjay used offensive language against Kangana. He was told to teach as a bastard. Later, footage of Raut’s remarks was shot in court.
Sanjay Raut’s lawyer said – he did not name Kangana
- Raut’s lawyer Pradeep Thorat said Sanjay Kangana was not named in the statement. The bench said, ‘Are you saying that your client does not call her a harem girl? Can we record the statement that you (Raut) did not tell the petitioner Harkhar? In response, Thorat said he would file an affidavit on the matter tomorrow.
- Kangana’s lawyer said there was a celebration in the newspaper after the office was demolished. The whole country has seen it. On top of that, the bench asked to bring all the evidence and documents in this regard. Including all the tweets of Kangana and full interview of Sanjay Raut.
The hearing of the case is continuing
- 22 September During the hearing, the High Court said that officer Bulldozer and Shiv Sena Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Raut were made a party to order bulldozers in the actresses’ office. Sanjay Raut’s ‘raised’ statement that the CD was given during the hearing in the High Court. The High Court then ordered the formation of the party.
- September 24 The Bombay High Court said the way the office collapsed during the monsoon, no one can ignore it. Expressing dissatisfaction with BMC, he said – you have shown great speed in taking action. They show laziness when it comes to answering.
- 25 September The High Court had asked that the officers of BMC had gone to survey Kangana’s office. After seeing the subject for the first time, it seems that this action was done with wrong intention. The court also asked the court to provide photographs of the illegal construction taken before the demolition. At this point, Sanjay Raut replied that he had nothing to do with this sabotage.