Raj Kundra had applied for anticipatory bail, Charlene Chopra had given her statement


Raj Kundra said he had left the company. (Photo: Rajkundra 9 / Instagram)

Raj Kundra has filed an anti-secretary bail application in a sessions court in Mumbai on Friday, June 11. The Maharashtra Cyber ​​Cell is investigating online platforms that have been accused of using pornographic content in published web series.

Mumbai There are many couples in Bollywood who are in the news regularly. Fans are interested to know the updates related to these couples. One of them is Shilpa Sethi and her businessman husband Raj Kundra. Raj applied for an anti-secretary bail in a sessions court in Mumbai on Friday, June 11.

The Maharashtra Cyber ​​Cell is investigating online platforms that have been accused of using pornographic content in published web series. The cyber police filed a case in the case last year under sections 292, 67 67, 67 67A of the IPC and the Unique Representation of Women (Prohibition) Rules, 1977 (Neglected Representation of 19e7), Sections 3 and 4 of 1977. ). Has done.

Maharashtra Cyber ​​Police arrested several people last year, some of whom were allegedly involved with Raj Kundra. Model Charlene Chopra’s statement has also been recorded. Raj Kundra, however, denied the allegations.

Raj Kundra said in his statement that he has left the company, which is accused of making pornographic videos. He handed over the documents to the police.




.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *