The movie ‘Lakshmi’ is going to be released digitally tomorrow, i.e. on November 9.
Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani’s most awaited film ‘Lakshmi’ is going to be released digitally on November 9.
- Latest version:November 8, 2020, 11:02 p.m.
People have expressed outrage on Twitter
Let me tell you, Akshay Kumar’s film ‘Lakshmi’, which was released on the occasion of Diwali, was named ‘Lakshmi Bom’ before, but after a controversy over the name of the film, the makers of the film changed its name to ‘Lakshmi’ only. . Still, people believe that it is not right to release the film with the name of Goddess ‘Lakshmi’ and in such a situation, so people are demanding to ban the film. Let’s see what people are tweeting about this picture on Twitter.
– Frank Indian @ (@ Natkhat) November 820, 20
– Depati Bhartiva (@ DEPTB 40990940) November 820, 20
#LaxemicalAaaaaaaahaiPlease don’t waste your money. Donate it to poor people.
– Proud Traditional (Binakhandelwal) November 720, 20
– Noise (@ Noise 00164763) November 720, 20
– V Hemant Raju (VementRaju) November 720, 20
Fake personality movies are not interested.#LaxemicalAaaaaaahihi
– Abhijit (@ Abhijit 92497666) November 720, 20
Let me tell you, Akshay Kumar will start shooting for his next film ‘Bachchan Pandey’ from January next year and this shooting will continue till March. Directed by Farhad Samji, the film also stars Kriti Sanon and another actress whose name has not been released yet. The film is being produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.