Skip to content
- Hindi News
- Karan Johar: Dharma Production Manager Kshitij Rabi Prasad NCB Interrogation Updated Today | Here is the latest news update from the Bureau of Narcotics Control (NCB)
Karan Johar says that what is being said about me and my family is nonsense. (File image)
- Kshitij Prasad, a producer associated with Dharma Productions, was arrested by the NCB after 2C hours of interrogation.
- Karan Johar issued a clarification on the news of his relationship with Kshitij
Kshitij Ravi Prasad, a former producer of Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions, was arrested by the NCB on Saturday after a two-hour interrogation in a Bollywood drug case. He was arrested on Friday. The NCB also raided Harijan’s house and found a small quantity of drugs.
Speaking about his relationship with Kshitij, Karan Johar released a statement on Twitter, saying, “I don’t use or promote drugs. Talking about me, my family, co-workers and religion production is bad.”
Karan issued a cleanup with 5 points
- A few news channels, print / electronic media and social media platforms where I had a party at my house on July 26, 2016 are being misrepresented, where drugs were used.
- Having said that, Kshitij Prasad and Anubhav Chopra are my close associates. I want to make it clear that I do not know him personally and neither of these two are my colleagues or close friends.
- Anubhav Chopra was not an employee of my company Dharma Productions, although he worked independently with our company on two projects between 2011 and 2013.
- Kshitij Ravi Prasad was associated with Dharma Entertainment in November 2016. He was an executive producer on a contract basis for a project.
- Neither I nor Dharma Productions are responsible for what people do in their private lives.
error: Content is protected !!