Drug dealers have also been named as Bollywood’s biggest heroes in the NCB probe. They are Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal and Dino Morea. The big news is that Arjun Rampal was providing medicine to Shah Rukh. As soon as this issue was revealed, Arjun came in the headlines. Let’s find out some facts about his life.
- Arjun was born on 2 November 1972 in Jabalpur. He belongs to a family with a military background. His grandfather Brigadier Gurudayal Singh made the first artillery gun for the Indian Army.
- Arjun’s parents divorced at a very young age. In such a situation, after the divorce, the mother got custody of Arjun, who was a teacher.
- Arjun graduated in Economics from the Hindu College, Delhi University.
Name earned in modeling
- Before landing in Bollywood, Arjun was a successful model. Popular fashion designer Rohit Bal sees Arjun at a party and is fascinated by his looks. She helped Arjun advance his modeling career.
- In 1994, Arjun received the Society Face of the Year award in modeling.
- In 2001, Arjun made his Bollywood debut with ‘Par Ishq Aur Mohabbat’. Arjun received several debut awards for this film. He was also awarded the National Award for ‘Rock On’ in 2006.
- Kim Sharma, who worked on Valentine’s Day, is Arjun’s cousin.
- Arjun Rampal was the first choice for the 2004 target, but he could not do the film due to lack of dates and then Hrithik Roshan was cast in the film.
Married top model
- Arjun married super model Meher Jessia in 1998. They both have two daughters: Mahika and Myra. Mahika was born in 2002 and Myra was born in 2005. Arjun-Mehar’s marriage lasted only 10 years, in 2018 the two were divorced.
- After the divorce, Arjun is in a live-in relationship with South African model Gabriella. They both gave birth to a son, Eric, on July 18, 2019.
Couldn’t show anything amazing
- Arjun was last seen in JP Dutt’s film Paltan which was released in 2018. Her next film will be Nail Polish which will be released in 2021.
- If we look at Arjun’s career, he gained a lot of fame in modeling, but after spending 19 years in Bollywood, he could not show anything special.
- Pictures like ‘Moksha’, ‘Dewanap’, ‘Dil Ka Rishta’, ‘Asambhav’, ‘Ek Ajnabi’ were flops. ‘Ra.One’, ‘Naika’, ‘D-Day’, ‘Roy’, ‘Daddy’ also did not do well at the box office.